Pages

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Ebenezzer Goal Term 2

Term Two Learning Goals

My learning goal for Reading this term is:
To read one chapter of my book each night.
To achieve this goal, I will need to:
Take a book from the library each Thursday at school or from the Panmure library so I can read a chapter each night.
My whanau can help me achieve this by:
They could read with me or they could help me get to the library on time.Make me a challenge.

My learning goal for Writing this term is:
To remember to check my spelling and to keep learning about how to use punctuation correctly.
To achieve this goal, I will need to:
Practice spelling with my family.  Edit writing I do at home, so I can learn better at school.  Use a dictionary to help with spelling and read my writing with a buddy so they can help me too.   
My whanau can help me achieve this by:
Writing me story with no punctuation so I can try to figure it out by myself.

My learning goal for Maths this term is:
To learn my fractions.
To achieve this goal, I will need to:
Practice my fraction knowledge every day.
My whanau can help me achieve this by:
My parents can give me fraction challenges for me to answer.

My personal goal this term is:
To allow my little sister and brother to allow themselves to bring new things into their lives and encourage them and their good decisions.
To achieve this goal, I will need to:
Practice how to be encouraging when they know they are going to lose a game.  I will tell them it is alright because at least they tried it.
My whanau can help me achieve this by:
Playing another game of it and while they are playing I will use encouraging words to encourage them.

1 comment: